Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Jamaica – 24 Aug 2005 - Everyone needs a hobby

I am thinking of seriously taking up a hobby. Since there is not much to do up here, I think a good one would be drinking. I enjoy it, especially rum, (which is plentiful in Jamaica and very good), and it makes you feel good. Alcoholics are usually lots of fun, if not to anyone around them then to themselves. Besides, after you hit rock bottom and sort yourself out, everyone is so impressed. “That’s Bob, he looks so good since he cleaned himself up.” The sober people just don’t get that kind of respect.

I have decided the drink of choice will be Appleton’s V/X. It is good stuff. Slightly less alcohol than their other amber rum, but more smooth and tasty.


It costs a little more, but I’m worth it.

No comments: