Friday, September 16, 2005

Jamaica – 28 Aug 2005 – Hedo Report - Part 1

This trip did not get off to an auspicious start. We got caught in Kingston traffic, which added about an hour to the trip. In addition, the front desk did not seem to have any record of our reservations. After getting that sorted out our first stop was dinner. It was after dinner that I started to feel inadequate. The resort had some hot hunk contest going on and a bunch of chiselled 20 year olds with six packs that you could bounce quarters got on stage. If these were the typical guests, boy was I out of place. Kudos to the emcee though, who was the reigning Miss Erotic Jamaica. I later found out that these guys were not guests, but professionals taking part in some Mr. Red Hot contest. The big tip off was the next day when I saw them individually involved in various photoshoots around the resort. My sense of inadequacy diminished, I could go on to enjoy myself.

And enjoy I did. I pretty much spent the day lying around the pool. It was nice to sit around and not have the wife bugging me to get up and do something. My fears about German tourists were unfounded. Most of the clientele are Americans or Canadians. But there is a wild side to the place. The first night we went to the disco and the theme was fetish night. Of course, I had forgot my whips and leather (sarcasm), but others had not. One guest was wearing a see through black bra, panties and garter belt. Another woman just decided to take her top off. Two tall skinny woman were dirty dancing with just about every guy and each other. However, you have to be a bit suspicious. The resort employs some entertainment staff, who all seem to be about 20 years old, very attractive, extremely fix and uninhibited. In addition, the two skinny women seemed to be Russians. Not many Russians come to Hedo. The rumour is that the resort gives free stays to good looking, uninhibited women who like to party and in exchange they help to keep the atmosphere at the right level. Nice work if you can get it. Do I have any proof of this? No, it’s just a rumour. However, I find it hard to believe girls as hot as that would be on a vacation without a pack of single guys following them.

What about the public sex stuff? I did not see any, but I was told that the nude jacuzzi gets busy at night, and on Saturday there were about 4 couples that were discretely engaged in certain acts. Also, one of the guys told me he was propositioned by a girl. Overall, I found Hedo more than wild enough for me yet it didn’t subject me to anything I did not want to be subjected to. It is much more tame than its reputation, which was way too wild for me.

I will go again.

No comments: