Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Jamaica – 1 Sept 2005 - Hedo follow-up

I told the wife a bit about Hedo and asked here if she would be interested in going there for a few days on our vacation at the end of the course. She said she would not mind it. I then decided I would push her a bit and asked if she would use the nude areas. As I have written before, I am not sure I would be willing to strip down. I didn’t last weekend, and I would not ask her to do something I cannot. So I was being a bit of a tease. Her reply was that she might, if she lost some weight.

This is exactly the wrong attitude. First off, my wife is not fat. It’s hard to find normal people over thirty who are not at their ideal weight, and we are probably no exception. However, Hedo is about yourself, not others. It’s about being uninhibited, if you want to. It’s not about if others will think you are fat, or ugly, or whatever. Besides, fat or not, the bathing suits women wear today don’t leave much to the imagination. On or off, one can pretty much tell how fat a person is. I saw some very uninhibited big girls last weekend.


Sorry honey, if you are reading this, but you have two options if we go to Hedo. You can use the next three months to lose weight or just don’t worry about it. I certainly am not going to worry about it.

No comments: