Thursday, October 14, 2004

She thinks I made a big mistake....

On the weekend, the GF said to me "Tonight we are going to snuggle...". This was a good thing for me to hear as it means I do not have to beg for it. There is usually a lot of begging in our house. Unfortunately, there was a last part to that sentance which took a few moments to register "...but, you have to put some of your clothes away first".

For those of you who do not know me, I hate putting clothes away. There are piles of clean clothes all around our place. I am not sure why I hate putting them away, but I think it has something to do with not having anywhere to put them. I have a huge closet which was mostly empty. That closet is full to overflowing since she moved in.

By the time we were getting ready for bed, I had completely forgot about the conditions she mentioned earier. Of course, just as I was jumping into bed, she asks "Did you put some clothes away?" I quickly jumped up, grabbed two pairs of underwear from the pile and threw them in the first drawer I could find in the dark.

Now the GF is very smart. She sees all the angles. Fortunately for me, so do I. Her problem is she can't wait to gloat to me when she puts one over on me. This is one of those occasions. She immediately says to me "You are going to regret this. You just set a precedent." To which I mumble something about how I have made a big mistake.

She thinks she has me, because the precedent being set that I have to put away clothes to get some loving. However, the way I see it, no more hour of begging. All I have to do is put two pair of underwear away and I am home free.

Isn't perception wonderful?

No comments: