Monday, October 04, 2004

It's the little things......

Last night the GF and I decided to go to bed early as she had to get up earlier than usual for work. Early to bed is always an opportunity for a little "canoodling". Unfortunately, just as we were going to go up, The Family Guy came on. This was followed by Futurama, putting our bedtime back by 1 hour. As it was pretty late by now, I knew I did not have a chance, but I had to try anyway. Rejected.

However, all was not lost, as this gave me the perfect opportunity to take her to task for all those little things around the house that piss me off. Like not taking the recycling out to the garage when the box is full. Heck, she is the lefty, she is supposed to care about the environment, not me. Why do I end up taking it out all the time? She also makes sure to get it nice and full. She recycles everything, so when I take it out to the garage it is always overflowing with tiny bus passes and little pieces of paper.

Another thing that gets me is the bathroom. Lipstick, eye pencils and I bunch of other stuff that I do not recognize is always on the counter. Put it in the drawer, where it is supposed to go. Is that so hard? I made extra room for this stuff, there is no excuse. Unfortunately, while I am ripping into her on this stuff, building to a good head of steam, she mentions that my electric razor is always on the counter.

Don't you hate when people throw your words back at you?

1 comment:

Andrew said...

Come on now - you're a guy - haven't you gotten used to being wrong no matter what the occasion by now? That's the life we lead.....