Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Honey, I care for you so much...

During my trip to and since returning from the Middle East, I have, on occasion, experienced what we sometimes refer to as "gut rot". This is a fact of life and a fairly routine occurrence. However, it has been a year since I got back, so I should be ok by now.

Being I guy, I tend to suffer through any problems. I usually do not take anything for headaches.

The GF, always thinking about me, decided to subtly make a comment to encourage me to get checked.

There is nothing like coming downstairs first thing in the morning, still rubbing the sleep out of your eyes to sit down to check email and seeing two pamphlets staring you in the face with the titles:

Is Irritable Bowel Syndrome affecting your health?

Parasites are a Serious Health Concern

My apologies to anyone who has not eaten breakfast yet.

No comments: