Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Merger Forthcoming

Yesterday was 2 years since our first date, so I took GF out for a fancy dinner, we went for a walk and I popped the question. To my surprise, she said yes. I had the whole thing planned out, but at dinner we started talking about Michael Moore, and I almost changed my mind. Luckily I was able to focus. This is the real reason the cat got the full treatment and not the big needle. He is the most sick on the date I want to ask his "mother" to marry me. That is one lucky cat.

So I thought I was being really sneaky, but she said she knew I was going to do it. Maybe this is why she sort of agreed with me about Moore after a bit. I will have to watch her. I also do not put it past her to tell me she knew when she did not, just to keep the misdirection going.

Just before I popped the question, we saw Ralph Klein at an MLA function. I did not even recognize him, GF had to tell me. I guess I was nervous. I will take this as a good sign. Can provincial premiers preside at weddings?

Over $500 to have 3 teeth pulled and a cleaning for the cat! In two days we spent more on the cat than I spend on the mortgage. The cat better learn some tricks or go in TV commercials to earn that money back.

MB

Note to self: May have to change name of the blog

No comments: