Thursday, September 16, 2004

How about a little appreciation....

I usually make the GF lunch for her to take to work. Lately I have been lazy and not doing it, so I thought I would start again and surprise her. This morning I told her I would make her lunch, thinking she would be pleasantly surprised (and hopefully making me look good). She says not to bother, as she and her co-workers are going out for lunch. I reply that I have already made it. She then says she will take it. Getting suspicious now, my reply was "Don't take it if you are not going to eat it, I don't want you to just throw it out". Her reply: "OK, I won't take it".

Women

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure if its your intent, but I started reading your blog about a week ago and in that time I've come to quite dislike your girlfriend. Is she really as cold, mean-spirited and antagonistic as you make her sound?

For your sake, I sure hope not.

Anonymous said...

Maybe she had plans already made and you were messing them up...she could still have said thanks. I know that you mean well, but maybe you need to accept the fact that she will want to go out and if you haven't been on track then there are times she will have fended for herself...

William Frobisher

MB said...

To anonymous: Honey, is that you? ;)

She is really not that bad, as I did ask her to marry me last week (she said yes).

We actually get along quite well, except when politics comes up. The U.S. elections and George Bush is a particularly bad topic.