Friday, November 25, 2005

Jamaica - 25 Nov 2005 - Port Antonio Weekend

This weekend we are heading to Port Antonio. We had planned this trip early in the course, but a number of people have pulled out at the last minute, so there will only be 3 of us.

We have rented Shoreham Green. The cost is actually less than going to Hedo and everything is included, booze and food. It is the off season, but the prices seem reasonable even in high season. We are getting a bit of a deal as we have contacts with the locals, the place is empty and the guy would rather have it used than not as he has to pay his staff.

There are tons of villas in the area, enough to suite anyone's tastes. It appears to be a less well known and cheaper alternative to the resorts. I will report back on how it goes.

I talked to the wife again last night. I was watching some sappy romantic movie and I started to miss her, so I though I would give her a call.

Things are getting better. It was a full 15 minutes before she tried to get rid of me. A 25% increase in time. I managed to push the length of the call to 19 minutes with some fast talking and by giving some instructions about our vacation.

Perhaps she misses me as well. Or she has seen the vote on the sidebar going against her and has decided to change her ways.

I confirmed last night that the one vote for "Men are pigs" is hers. She also mentioned that the vote did not let her vote more than once. Shame on you honey, trying to cheat.

I have not told her about deleting cookies.

No comments: