Thursday, November 24, 2005

Additions to the Blogroll

I have been meaning to point out that their has been a number of addition to the blogroll in the sidebar.

In particular, I want to point out Sean’s new site, The Urban Refugee. About the same time as Sean and his family fled the city, my wife and I moved to 20 acres outside Sherwood Park. Many of the problems/experiences I read on his blog resonate with me, as we are going through the same thing. Or, I should say, I would be going through them if I was home. His blog makes me homesick for my own place, so I try not to read it too often. If you want to see what I would be writing about if I was not in Jamaica, go visit his site.

In the spirit of basking a bit in the reflected glory of others, I have meet the great Sean McCormick in RL (that’s real life, for the unhip). We met early in my bloging career (about a year ago), I think through the comments on another site. As we were both living in Edmonton, we met for coffee one day to compare notes about bloging.

That’s it. I guess that story is not as interesting as I thought.

Sean, you are a creative guy. Maybe you can add something to that story to spice it up. Flying monkeys are always good.


But seriously, check out Sean’s work and buy a calendar.

No comments: