Monday, June 18, 2012

Resolutions - Day 154 - Week 22

Down to 204 pound this week. Lost 2 pounds.

This is another record for me.I am closing in on the 200 pound mark. It is a bit surprising to me that an am still losing 1-2 pounds per week. While I have been following the diet, I have been breaking it is small ways. I usually cheat by having a few crackers, maybe a piece of bread and a bit of ice cream each day. Still this is significantly less than I had previously ( I love carbs). So far, the most significant thing I have learned is that a moderate reduction in carbs, combined with a small amount of exercise, and maintained for a number of months, can make a big difference. I have been following this diet for almost 6 months and have lost 24 pounds. This weight loss is probably a lifestyle change for me. I will always have to watch my carb.

No comments: