Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Results of the Poll

I am finally summarizing the results of my sidebar poll. If you remember, this post talked about our future plans and how the wife (then Gf) accused me of being lazy because I had some concerns.

I put the poll up to see what you, my readers, thought about the situation.

The poll asked the following two questions:

Marcel is a lazy, afraid of commitment, bastard who is just stalling;

Marcel is a cautious and clear headed person who is just trying to look out for the financial security of his family.

The results:

Fourteen of you think I am lazy and 22 say I am cautious.

I feel somewhat vindicated. However, I am not sure about the accuracy of the poll. I cought the wife checking the poll on our vacation by voting again. I had it set up so you could only vote once per machine, but we used different computers overseas all the time. When I caught her doing this she freely admitted it and said she had done in a number of times before. So, instead of her getting 38% of the vote, it is more likely less than 1/3 agree with her.

Actually, we are quickly nearing the point where we have to sign a contract for this deal. We still have not gotten the information I feel is required to make a decision. Not only that, but he still feels he has given us the information. Even the wife cannot understand him, as we have made it very clear what we want. And, from discussions with friends of mine in business, what we want is more than reasonable, it is required. Everyone I talk to says something is fishy. We are going to try one last time, and then we are going to give up. I have little hope he will get with the program.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Marcel, your arch enemy has a post on a fictitious fight between a lion and 42 midgets in Cambodia - but has only exposed his lack of intelligence...


http://lionvs40midgets.uk-directory.com/

Good thing he believes everything he reads. Thank you for being one of the gullible masses...consume mass quantities.



typical left wing naivete

Anonymous said...

you should take down your poll, because it looks like the LWG backers are slowly gaining on your right wing buddies who have voted in a bloc.