Thursday, October 13, 2005

I Am Just Happy To Be Nominated

Small Dead Animals is hosting a Best Blog Awards and this blog has been nominated in the Best Canadian Blog category. I am not sure why but I think they needed to fill out the field a bit. Anyway, it is nice to be nominated. The primary reason I started this blog was to get a bit of writing experience. The secondary reason was to let other guys know that they are not the only ones who have trouble dealing with women, especially when that woman belongs to the community of moonbats. (Another benefit of this blog is that I can (perhaps) win an argument, if not with her, then in the court of public opinion. We take our victories where we can get them.)

I suppose I could ask you all to vote for me, but in truth, I don’t think this is the best Canadian blog. There are a lot of good blogs on the list. Over half are already on my daily reading list, and I am sure to check out the others. I did not start this blog to win an award and I would much rather be offered a writing job with high pay and little work. So, if anyone out there works (I use that term loosely) for the CBC, think of me.

The daily traffic for this site has quadrupled since the nominations were announced, so I want to welcome the new readers and I hope that you enjoy some part of what you find here.


Vote early and vote often.


Update: Check out this post for updates on the results.

No comments: