Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I Hate to Say I Told You So...

Who am I kidding.

This article says that, despite the massive increase in health care spending over the last year, wait times have decreased only marginally.

Is anyone surprised? How long will the politicians continue to ignore the experts? We need to change the system, not sink more money down a bottomless pit.

In other news, sorry for the infrequent posting. I spent the long weekend at Hedo, which was extended a day due to Wilma. We then got caught in Kingston, trying to get back to Newcastle. Right now I am stuck in Newcastle, having gotten here by helicopter. We wait for our ride back, but it had to carry out a search and rescue or casuality evacuation, both higher priority than us. We are spending a few days in Kingston, as the roads to Newcastle are not safe due to landslides. Once we get settled in Kingston, I will propertly update the blog.

Wifey, I will try to call tonight.

No comments: