Thursday, February 24, 2005

My Post Budget Analysis - Who Cares?

I mentioned today that I would talk about the budget. I see nothing to talk about. A bunch of empty platitudes and a lot of useless spending, why waste my time.

I will comment on the budget info I mentioned yesterday.

What I wrote before the budget was released seems to be correct. However, the total military increase is said to be $12.8 billion instead of $12 billion. I have seen nothing to indicate that the report that $9 billion of the money is previously announced spending is not true. One new point is that the $3.8 billion new spending (or $12.8 billion new + old spending) will not be doled out equally over 5 years. Peanuts the first few years and then much more of that money starting in 2008.

Does anyone out there think this government will still be around by 2008? I will bet Warren Kinsella's life that there will be an election before 2008.

Warren Kinsella's name has now appeared on my blog. When he is googling his name tomorrow, Warren will come to my blog, read what I wrote and slap me with the threat of a lawsuit.

Instant fame!

I have to do something to increase traffic on this site. Then maybe I can sell some advertising space and make some money on this baby.

The GF's calls for me to get a job are getting louder and I am not sure how long I can hold her off.

Unfortunately for me, I cannot be sued as I do not exist. I am a robot build by Rod Love (Karl Rove's equally evil but less successful twin).

P.S. Karl Rove/Rod Love - the names are similar but not the same. Perhaps I have stumbled on to something....Hey, who are you? How did you get in here? What?! What are you doing???!! Let go of me! Hey, don't rip the pajamas.....

1 comment:

AdSense Angel said...

"I will bet Warren Kinsella's life that there will be an election before 2008."

Awesome plan. How about this: I will see your Warren Kinsella's life, and raise you Paul Martin's ego that the election will happen in 2006.