Thursday, November 25, 2004

Is there any intelligent life out there?

Are there any serious, intelligent left wing bloggers out there?

Seriously.

This
post by Captain Flynn at Against All Flags entitled "The 7 Hates of Stephen Harper" add more ammunition to my personal belief that the left cannot put together a coherent argument to support their own policies or refute those of the right. All they have is lies, misrepresentation and personal attacks.

In the army, we would study our enemy's tactics to be better able to defeat him. I have tried to take this to the political blogging world and have failed. The other side seems to have sent out their retarded children to fight against men. If anyone can point me towards and intelligent, well considered blog dealing with left wing ideas, it would be much appreciated.

A blog fitting this description would be the exact opposite of Robert at
My Blagh.

We are adults and we want to play our game against a team that can give us a run for our money.

Update: Maybe this is a vast conspiracy of the left to put up the most incoherent people to lull the right wing into a false sense of security and dull our intellect. On the battlefield, the enemy is your teacher. If he is a poor teacher, you will not reach your potential as a student.

Maybe they are smarter than I thought.

Further update: Perhaps I was a bit hard on Captain Flynn. I was originally put onto his post by Mike at
Brock:On The Attack through this post. Reading of the comments of this post, Flynn comes off as much more coherent. I share Damian's frustration and wish that Flynn would put more of that in his blog.

2 comments:

Andrew said...

The best two Canadian left-leaning bloggers I know of are Pogge (www.pogge.ca) and James Bow (www.bowjamesbow.net).

Babbling Brooks said...

Yeah, my vote goes to POGGE for well-reasoned arguments, although I also like Sinister Thoughts (I can't quite put into words why), and a new one called The Heart of the Matter. Check the very bottom of my blogroll, Marcel. (What, you thought the lefties would be anywhere other than left-of-line?)