Monday, March 19, 2012

Resolutions - Day 63 - Week 9

Another big change this week. Down to 211 pounds, four more lost since last week.

I am very happy with that. Three weeks into the middle phase and I am almost half way to this goal. Everything is on track.

I am a bit surprised, as my workout schedule is still being interrupted on a regular basis. Also, I have not modified my diet. I took the Atkins 2 week induction portion (from an old book, 1992) and did not bother to read how the diet is modified after the first 2 weeks. I have a new book coming, Good Calories, Bad Calories, which should give me a better and more up to date plan on what I should eat. 


Still on track, so things can't be too bad.

1 comment:

Carole said...

Nice blog. For a bit of light relief you might enjoy this cartoon about the food pyramid. http://caroleschatter.blogspot.co.nz/2012/04/food-pyramid.html