Friday, June 30, 2006

It's Crowded in Her

Last week, for the first time, I felt the fruits of my loins.

The babies have become more active. They are starting to kick. I often catch the wife rubbing her belly, trying to calm them down.

I am certain that at least one of them is a boy. They start to kick so the wife calls me over to feel it. They immediately stop kicking.

Last week, I finally caught them at it. It is a weird feeling, to have a hand on someone's stomach and have something poke up for a split second.

I few weeks ago, the wife was in the doctor's office waiting room and they became quite active. She caught another woman laughing at her as the babies were kicking so hard that you could see her shirt moving from across the room.

At least one of them is going to be a good soccer player.

No comments: