Friday, July 14, 2006

The Surprises Keep on Coming

Just when I thought we were done with these surprises, we get another one at the last appointment.

The doc is 95% certain that the twins are identical.

If you know doctors, I am sure she would not tell us that if she was not certain. 95% just gives her a bit of wiggle room, just in case.

I was surprised. Not as surprised as when we went from one to two.

Identical twins could be fun. I was hoping for fraternal and they would be one of each, mostly because I am afraid that I won't be able to tell them apart and people will think I am a bad parent.

We still do not know what sex they are. The wife wants it to be a surprise. Boys would be nice, but they can be a handful when growing up. I am worried about my ability to deal with teenage girls, particularly tow of then (and twins to boot).

I guess I have resigned myself to my fate. Whatever happens, my life is going to drastically change in a number of weeks.

No choice but to get used to it.

1 comment:

Spitfire said...

Always great to hear the updates! keep us posted! Glad to hear all is well! Double trouble will soon be upon you! :-)