Saturday, April 09, 2005

Asia Honeymoon (4) - What day is it?

20/21 March

Thirteen hours on a plane and a 16 hour time change including crossing the international date line doesn't do much for ones sense of time. Our flight is as pleasant as can be. They really take care of your on Cathay Pacific and I would recommend them. I try to get upgraded to first class by subtly mentioning at the gate that we are on our honeymoon. They flight agent knows exactly what I am going for. No dice. The plane is full.

The flight is otherwise uneventful. The food is good and they have those in seat LCD players with a wide selection of movies. The wife gets to watch Sideways, a movie I have no interest in and I have been actively preventing her from renting. I watch The Incredibles about 4 or 5 times during the trip. Well, not really. I watch it once and just leave it on while I drift in and out of sleep. Remember, yesterday was my wedding night and I only got 3 hours sleep.

No comments: