Thursday, November 15, 2007

First Words

I think Katherine said her first words today.

I was lying on the couch while she was climbing on me and she hit me in the chest and said "Da-da-da". It is not unusual for a child's first words to be da-da, and she has been saying that and much more for some time, but this is the first indication that it is not just random words. Of course, I have been pointing to my chest and saying "da-da" for months now, so it may just be random.

The wife, ever eager to rain on my parade, immediately announced that the other day Katherine hit herself in the chest and said "da-da", so it may be that she thinks that is the word for chest.

Either way, this will be the official date of her first word.

1 comment:

Interior Designers Paradise said...

Appreciate this bloog post