Monday, February 06, 2006

I have a shiny new toy

Bought the TV.

Man, is it nice. 32 inch Sony LCD XBR. I watched the Superbowl in High Def. Everything looks better. Non high def looks about twice as good, but the difference is most noticable when watching an HD channel.

The wife did not give me a hard time about it. She probably watches more TV than I. All the cracks about me wasting money are just that, cracks to try and get my goat. She knows it works, because I get the most worked up when people accuse me of something that is obviously not true.

In other news, the wife lost her wedding ring this weekend.

Isn't there a rule that if you lose your ring within the first year the wedding is null and void?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe you should mention how "your cat" lost the ring. ps don't forget to clean the litter box while I'm gone. - LWG

MB said...

Honey, we both know what the cat is like. The ring might still be here if someone did not put it in a place where he could get it.

MB