Saturday, March 11, 2006

Lefties are always trying to fudge the numbers

There has been a number of instances lately, especially in the US media, of the MSM, minions of the left wing, trying to game or ignore the numbers that don't fit in with their plan. Examples include the drop in the Bush approval rating to 34% that interviewed more Democrats than Republicans. Newsbusters is a good site that tries to keep them honest. Here is a recent post that serves as an example of poll fudging.

I can say this as a have some personal experience with this type of behaviour.

I have taken down the poll in the side bar. The final numbers were as follows:


MB has the patience of a saint. I don’t know what he sees in her. - 29%

I wish my husband/boyfriend was half as good a man as MB. If you ever break up, give me a call. - 8%

You two need counselling. I know a good therapist. - 17%

Men are pigs. A woman is always right, even when she is wrong. This is no exception. - 46%

Unfortunately, they are not to be believed. I noticed the poll going up by one per day, in only one category.

Suspecting the wife, I confronted her. To give her credit, she openly admitted that she was voting every day, trying to push the numbers up to make me look bad. She even bragged that it was easy, implying that I was at fault for making it easy to cheat.

Perhaps.

I don't have a private detective following her around all the time to ensure that she is not having an affair.

Am I making that too easy, honey?

No comments: