Thursday, October 21, 2004

High School all over again

There was some sort of something going on in the Canadian right wing blogosphere regarding Warren Kinsella. He threatened to sue some people over comments they made, apparently something about his mother and father being retards. Ianism has more on this and it apparently has been resolved.

Gotta add my two cents. Was Warren really serious that he was going to sue someone over that? I have heard much nastier things said about much higher profile people in much bigger publications. (no offense to Ian)

I guess I feel a bit left out. All the cool right wing bloggers got to be threatened by WARREN KINSELLA, and I am still back in high school, sitting at the geek table while the popular, good looking kids argue about who gets to be prom queen.

Maybe I will send some nasty email to Warren so I can be at the cool table too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Duuuuuuuude! Ya wanna be Prom Queen? Let me assure you that none of us, and I mean none of us are going to try and stand in your way.

Perfectly valid alternate lifestyle choice.